quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

My thoughts and reactions making their actions.

I think I’d like to be an all winter beneath a soft blanket, warming me with just a hug … I would like to spend it all with the wonderful music of Adele. I’d like to not have to go through what I’m going through now. I’d like to be with you. Instead of searching, I just wanted you to show up. I love hear beautiful music, I love read the best books, I love my job. But I am all the time in half. Will it take long for me to make me whole? Doesn’t matter, i just believe that my smile and my happiness one day will infect you, I’m happy to see my high expectations and plans. And no matter what comes through my front, I am ready to face! For you, not even knowing who you are! For the love!

Thank you for all Adele, her wonderful voice makes my day wonderful, the sadness in her music just made my sorrow just be beautiful. And all this makes me realize that I need sad moments and moments of challenge, just for my life make sense.

Thank You God for being with me living with me, e thank you for being the love that I have just expressed.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário